London, UK -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/03/2018 -- EthBot Ltd is proud to announce the launch of its new automated cryptocurrency trading software, ETHBOT. The software was developed to make cryptocurrency trading significantly easier by helping crypto traders create smart and winning trading strategies. Its unique algorithm executes a trading strategy based on statistical arbitrage and technical indicators, such as RSI, Stochastic and Williams Percent Range.
ETHBOT is beneficial for all traders irrespective of their experience or budget as it provides them the computational power and data science necessary to make smarter and faster trading decisions and maximize trading profits.
Some of the unique features of ETHBOT include:
- Quick Deposits & withdrawals: Easily deposit and withdraw BTC and ETH without any commission.
- Low Minimum Deposits: No need for large investments, get started with as little as 1 ETH.
- Free Demo Account: Get started easily no matter your experience with a risk-free demo and experience all the benefits of ETHBOT.
- Cloud-Based Trading Bot: It does not require installation and it can be accessed from any device with a web browser.
- Reliable Liquidity Platform: With our institutional relationships across the globe, investors can be sure of deep liquidity pools with low-latency and tight pricing.
- Configure Winning Strategies: Traders can easily come up with winning strategies by using the indicators to get the maximum win-rate for their trades.
- Supports Multiple Cryptocurrencies: Trade with over 8 cryptocurrencies - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Moreno, and Augur
- Flawless Customer Support: It can't be a good product if the customer support is non-existent. Traders are sure they will get the right help they need as soon as they need it.
Having a winning trading strategy is all that differentiates a successful trader from a failing one. ETHBOT is just the right software for every trader looking to get value and satisfaction for their time, effort and resources.
For more information about ETHBOT, please visit http://ethbot.net.
For more information on this press release visit:
Media Relations Contact
Email: Click to Email Brian Christensen