Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/15/2018 -- Vanig, the world's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Solution powered by the blockchain is proud to announce onboarding of our Chief Strategy Officer and the launch of our MVP. Vanig already has a strong team of Executives and Advisors onboard, the addition of Phil strengthens this team further paving the way for success.
Phil Abraham is a true visionary working to create great products for big problems! He has an illustrious career spanning over the last 30 years in companies such as Kmart, Dominos, General Motors, and CloudFace. He has often lead path-breaking technology projects and efforts for each of these companies with remarkable success.
Here are some of his accomplishments -
1) Helped create one of the world's top supply chain management systems?—?Manugistics
2) Led both Kmart & Wal-Mart in implementing many of his cutting-edge ideas in Supply Chain.
3) A significant role in General Motors, creating a cloud solution that helped migrate the entire Global General Motors organization to the Cloud.
4) Helped implement global Supply Chain Standards and developed strategies that helped in significant cost reduction at Domino's Pizza.
5) Recent innovative developments include a collaboration between CloudFace and several technology firms, healthcare suppliers, group purchasing organizations (GPOs), cutting-edge RFID and geo-fence firms and strategically linking large healthcare systems in each region of the United States to improve on the internet of things.
6) Won the prestigious DBusiness Champion of the New Economy Award in 2018.
7) Recognized by the cyber community in DC for visionary cyber work and is a frequent speaker for them.
8) Won numerous accolades by NSA, CIA, and DHS.
Phil will join an expert team of diverse individuals at Vanig, he helps with strategy and vision at Vanig, playing a crucial role in this young and ambitious company.
Vanig's ICO is now in Private Sale phase and the public sale starts on 22-July-2018.
For more information on Vanig, you can visit the website https://vanig.io/.
Co-Founder, Vanig International Inc.
Address: Vanig International Inc. Henville Building, Suite 7, Main Street, Charlestown
Country: Saint Kitts and Nevis
For more information on this press release visit:
Media Relations Contact
Email: Click to Email Prem Sekaran